Kudos & Testimonials
In the News
- "2015 Innovations in Tourism Awards Winners" - Calaveras Visitors Bureau Nov 16, 2015
- "National Award Goes to Gold Country Roasters" - Calaveras Visitors Bureau Dec 28, 2015
- "Murphys coffee fares well in national competition. Gold Country Roasters’ blend wins silver medal" - Calaveras Enterprise Jan 7, 2016
- Coffee talk in the Motherlode" - Calaveras Enterprise Jan 10, 2018
- "Roastmasters of Murphys - From light to dark, creators concoct coffee to suit every taste" - Calaveras Enterprise Oct 12, 2019
I went to several different coffee places while I was the area. (Murphys, Arnold, Angel's Camp, Avery and Jackson) this was by far the best Latte I found ANYWHERE. The place was clean, the staff was very nice, the atmosphere and decor was fantastic!- Stacy L
Every time I've been here, we have enjoyed super friendly service, consistently good coffee, and fresh, tasty pastries. It's located very close to shops on the end of downtown Murphys. There's plenty of seating outdoors to hang out with your dog or a book from their library.- Nester O.
Love this place!! Drive an hour every weekend to come have coffee, relax, enjoy sitting outside or sitting inside in a window seat. The vibe is good here, people are friendly and of course the coffee (I get Carmel lattes) is the best! Highly recommend.- Tammy G.
Best coffee in town and probably the whole county. Great spot to meet with friends. Great staff! Everything is wonderful, so order your favorite or try something new. Great patio with water dishes for your doggies! And there's a few locals who always have dog treats. Whether you're a local or a visitor, you won't want to miss hanging out here.- Lori T.
This is probably the best coffee house in California. Utterly amazing and delicious coffees. I cant believe there aren't more of these around. Excellent service, excellent location, great selection. I dont think I'll ever find a better cup of coffee honestly. The people here are all friendly. I highly recommend this establishment for all your coffee needs.- Blake W.
Best place to have coffee in the Mother Lode!
Great atmosphere, great coffee and wonderful people especially Sara, Nicole and Staci! They are always so warm and friendly and make you feel like they are happy to see you and that you are appreciated!- William S.