1. We are open M-F 7am to 2:30pm and SAT 8am to 3pm for take out service and outdoor seating only. Sorry, no indoor seating is available at this time.
2. We are currently taking onsite orders at a walk-up window at our front entrance on Scott St. We also offer mobile ordering through the JOE Coffee app - text 'coffee' to 474747 to download the app to your mobile device or look for it in your favorite app store. Pick up your orders at our side entrance on Jones St., around the corner (to the left) of our front entrance.
3. Strict workplace distancing guidelines allow only one barista behind the bar at a time rather than our previous multi-tasking team - so your drinks may take a little longer to prepare. We appreciate your patience and understanding!
4. We are unable to handle or fill your reusable cups and mugs; all drinks will be served in to-go paper products only.
5. Coffee beans and retail items can be purchased at the cafe when you place your drink order or you can purchase online for shipping or FREE local pickup. Just select "Local Pickup" as your delivery option to waive shipping fees, and come to the shop during open hours to pick up your bean or merchandise order (you will receive an email when your order is ready for pick up).
6. We regret that our off-site restroom is currently unavailable for public use. Public restrooms are available at Murphys Park.
7. Please wear your masks, wash your hands and get your vaccines so we can all stay safe and healthy! We look forward to welcoming you back inside our cafe as soon as it is safe to do so per local and state public health guidelines.
As new information becomes available and circumstances change, we will modify our operations accordingly and update this page with new information. Please LIKE us on Facebook/goldcountryroasters, FOLLOW US on Instagram @goldcountryroasters, and subscribe to our email mailing list to be kept apprised as things evolve.