YES WE ARE OPEN DURING COVID!
Here are some of the COVID-related changes we have made to our operating procedures in order to keep you and our employees safe and healthy:
1. Our café is currently open Monday - Friday from 7am - 2:30pm, Saturday from 8am -3pm and closed on Sundays.
2. We are offering take out service only, no inside seating at this time. We do have seating available on our lovely outdoor patio - and yes our free wi-fi works outdoors!
3. Weather permitting, we will be taking orders at a walk-up window at our front door on Scott St., with order pick ups at our Pick Up window around the corner at our side entrance on Jones St. Order at the front door (or pre-order online) and then proceed around the corner to wait for your order to be delivered.
4. When its cold outside, we welcome you to come inside to place and wait for your order. Masks are required inside the premises. Please be prepared to put your mask on BEFORE you enter and keep it on at all times while inside.
5. Strict workplace distancing guidelines allow only one barista behind the bar at a time rather than our previous multi-tasking team - so your drinks may take a little longer to prepare. We appreciate your patience and understanding!
6. We no longer have a self-service brewed coffee bar - all orders for brewed coffee will be prepared by our staff.
7. We are unable to handle or fill your reusable cups and mugs; all drinks will be served in to-go paper products only.
8. For your convenience, we are now also offering ONLINE ORDERING of cafe items as well as a new MOBILE ORDERING phone app - view our online ordering page for more information! We urge you to pre-order your drinks whenever possible to reduce crowding and queuing at our order window.
9. We are unable to accept phone orders for drinks or food. Please pre-order online or in person only.
10. Coffee beans can be purchased at the cafe when you place your drink order or purchase online for shipping or FREE local pickup. Just select "Local Pickup" as your delivery option to waive shipping fees, and come to the shop during open hours to pick up your bean order (you will receive an email when your order is ready for pick up).
11. We regret that our off-site restroom is no longer available for public use. Please make other arrangements for restroom use before or after you visit our shop. (Public restrooms are available at Murphys Park.) We do have hand sanitizer freely available for your use.
As new information becomes available and circumstances change, we will modify our operations accordingly and update this page with new information. Please LIKE us on Facebook/goldcountryroasters, FOLLOW US on Instagram @goldcountryroasters, and subscribe to our email mailing list to be kept apprised as things evolve.