YES WE ARE OPEN DURING COVID!
Here are some of the COVID-related changes we have made to our operating procedures in order to keep you and our employees safe and healthy:
1. Our cafe is currently open Monday - Friday from 7 am to 2:30 pm and closed on the weekends.
2. We are CLOSED FOR LUNCH from 12-12:30 every day. All staff are working full 8 hour shifts every day, with a required half hour meal break during this time. The only way we can manage our workflow while maintaining adequate staffing levels is to close down for a half hour from 12-12:30pm to allow all employees to enjoy their lunch together.
3. We are offering take out service with curbside delivery only, no inside service or seating is allowed. We do have seating available on our our lovely outdoor shaded patio, and yes our free wi-fi works outdoors! We even have a few plugs available outside for you to use to recharge your devices.
4. We are now serving you from a new walk-up window at our front door on Scott St., with order pick ups at our Pick Up window around the corner at our side entrance on Jones St. Order at the front door (or pre-order online) and then proceed around the corner to wait for your order to be delivered.
5. Strict workplace distancing guidelines allow only one barista behind the bar at a time rather than our previous multi-tasking team - so your drinks may take a little longer to prepare. We appreciate your patience and understanding!
6. We no longer have a self-service brewed coffee bar - all orders for brewed coffee will be filled by our staff and delivered at our outdoor pick up window.
7. We are unable to handle or fill your reusable cups and mugs; all drinks will be served in to-go paper products only.
8. For your convenience, we are now also offering ONLINE ORDERING of cafe items as well as a new MOBILE ORDERING phone app - please see the link to online ordering in our Main Menu bar for more information! We urge you to pre-order your drinks whenever possible to reduce crowding and queuing at our order window. Upon arrival you may proceed directly to our Pick Up window on Jones St. to wait for your order.
9. We are unable to accept phone orders for drinks or food. Please pre-order online or in person only.
10. Coffee beans can be purchased at the cafe when you place your drink order or purchase online for shipping or FREE local pickup. Just select "Local Pickup" as your delivery option to waive shipping fees, and come to the Pick Up window on Jones St. during open hours to pick up your bean order (you will receive an email when your order is ready for pick up).
11. For the health and safety of our employees, our off-site restroom is no longer available for public use. Please make other arrangements for restroom use before or after you visit our shop. We do have hand sanitizer freely available for your use.
12. In order to keep you and our staff safe and healthy, we wear face masks while taking and preparing your order and respectfully request that you do so as well. We have lovely handmade masks by Marygold of Murphys for sale at our front door if you forget yours!
As new information becomes available and circumstances change, we will modify our operations accordingly and update this page with new information. Please LIKE us on Facebook/goldcountryroasters, FOLLOW US on Instagram @goldcountryroasters, and subscribe to our email mailing list to be kept apprised as things evolve.